Terms of Sale
1. Our on-line retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We don’t supply goods on a demonstration basis unless otherwise agreed. If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you research it first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a “real” shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgeable and accurate advice – please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about
a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are confident about your choice.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Some offers and deals posted on our online sales site(s) are only available through our online outlet.
4. All quoted prices include VAT – delivery to mainland UK is free unless stated otherwise. Where a price includes delivery, this is to mainland UK only. Other areas will be at extra cost. We do not deliver our goods outside the UK.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn’t active until you have taken delivery of your order.
6. The information on our online sales site(s) is given in good faith and every effort is made to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices of Products appearing on our online sales site(s) are correct.
Although we aim to keep the our online sales site(s) as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on our online sales site(s) at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We do not accept liability for inaccuracies.
7. When paying by bank transfer, or PayPal, goods will be charged to you at the time of placing your order. Although we take your payment at the time of sale, your order will not be processed until the day of dispatch.
8. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods, our Terms of Sale and the tracking number, will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself.
9. If for any reason, it is not possible for us to fulfil your order to be dispatched on the next scheduled shipping date, either due to stock availability or any other reason, we will contact you as soon as possible
to present you with the option to either wait for the goods to become available for fulfilment within an agreed time, or offer to cancel your order and process a full refund. Please note that depending on payment method or bank/building society, there may be a delay with funds appearing back in your account.
10. Legislation states that the goods must be dispatched within 30 days of the sale. We aim to dispatch goods within 3 days, Tuesday to Friday. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available at an additional cost to normal delivery. These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed. We are not liable for any costs incurred due to a failed delivery. Reading the full delivery information prior to placing your order, is recommended.
11. If you are paying by PayPal, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your paypal address is registered.
12. Price Promise. We do not operate a guaranteed price promise but simply aim to offer superb deals always – backed by our high level of service. If you do see a better offer, please let us know and we’ll take a look.
13. For security reasons, we may on occasions contact you for identity clarification.
14. Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
15. These conditions only apply to UK sales.
16. If any of these terms need to be clarified or explained please contact us for more details.
17. Guarantees/Warranties can only be fulfilled to goods purchased and delivered within the UK. In order
for us to conduct a Guarantee/Warranty claim to goods taken outside of the UK, the goods will have to be returned at your own expense. Subsequent to a Guarantee/Warranty claim, goods can only be redelivered to UK address.
Right to Withdraw / Cancellation
Distance selling regulations allow you to cancel your order within 14 days from receipt of the goods. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods. The following details will have to be complied with:
1. Notify us of your intentions before returning any goods. Email, Letter or Telephone is suitable.
2. You have the right to inspect the goods but they must be returned in their original condition. If goods are returned in a condition where they cannot be sold as new due to excessive handling by yourself, we may make an appropriate deduction.
3. If goods are returned with missing components such as accessories, user manuals or packing materials, a deduction may be made to cover the cost of replacement.
4. Goods have to be returned in their original packaging.
5. Any free promotional items must also be returned.
6. The cost of returning the goods will be at your expense. If you have difficulty arranging the return, contact us.
7. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before dispatch.
8. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods
9. Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to give refunds on headphones if used. Most of our Headphone ranges are available for a Home Audition. Contact for us for more details.
10. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
11. Purchased Software with the seal broken cannot be returned under the distance selling regulations.
12. Variations to these conditions may apply – subject to mutual agreement.
13. Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.
Please note that these terms & conditions do not replace your statutory rights.
Damaged Goods & Incomplete Deliveries
You have the right to reject damaged goods within 30 days of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase is damaged, please contact us on 01594 540268 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the delivery.
You have the right to reject faulty goods within 30 days of purchase. You will be offered a refund or replacement. Please contact us on 01594 540268 or via email to email@example.com. If your purchase falls outside this time, then please contact us.
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Ceritech Audio, Drake
House, 1 Pavilion Business Park, Speculation Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate, Cinderford, GL14 2YD
Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.
Outstanding Balances / Non-Payment of Goods
In the event of a non-payment or partial payment of goods, any costs incurred in collecting these amounts will be added to the outstanding amount/balance.