As the global situation around COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) develops, we want to reassure all our valued customers that we are monitoring official guidance very closely and continue to take all necessary measures to support your health and well-being. We have implemented stringent health and safety policies, with strict practices and procedures in place designed to protect our customers and staff at all times.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff and customers, and with this in mind we have already introduced some changes in our day to day operations. We ask that if you are dealing with or visiting us that you respect these changes as they are for the safety of all.
To help tackle the spread of the virus, we have put in place additional measures including:
– No handshake policy
– Please maintain a respectful distance if visiting, as will our staff
– No refreshments served
– Essential home visits only
– Advanced daily cleaning for all contact points
– Frequent and proper hand washing for all staff and customers
– All unboxed goods will receive antibacterial wipe down on receipt. If you are concerned about possible damage please wait until a later point before dropping in repairs etc
– Please note that there may be some stock shortages and delays on supply in the coming months.
By taking these actions we are confident that all efforts have been made to present as safe an environment as possible for customers and staff. In line with the latest Government and Health Authority guidance, we continue to operate as usual. Our store is open and working as normal, and we thank you for your continued support. Of course, should you prefer, you can order from us online or by telephone for courier delivery.
We hope that you all stay healthy and happy, and remember that music is a great healer should you find yourself stuck at home for some time.
The Team at Ceritech Audio