MOON 110LP v2 Phono Pre-Amplifier
The MOON 110LP v2 simplifies and improves the playback of vinyl records. Derived from technologies developed for Simaudio’s award winning phono pre-amplifiers the MOON 110 v2 represents another leap forward in performance and affordability.
Your records will never have sounded so good.
Enjoy all of the MOON sonic characteristics available at a lower cost than ever; fast, tight, extended bass response, a natural open midrange, and airy extended high frequencies. This is achieved through the combination of an improved power supply and an enhanced circuit layout. Another benefit is an increased input overload margin for trouble free use.
The original MOON 110LP set a high standard to which Simaudio have added a new slimline design, 24V power supply and further adjustment options of gain & impedance settings without the need to open the unit.
In a matter of just a few seconds, you can easily configure under the unit each of these four parameters: gain, curve, resistance and capacitance. As a result, replacing your cartridge will not render the MOON 110LP v2 obsolete.
- End-user adjustable impedance loading (47kΩ, 475Ω, 100Ω, 10Ω)
- End-user adjustable capacitance loading (0pF, 100pF, 330pF, 430pF)
- End-user adjustable gain settings for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (40dB, 50dB, 54dB, 60dB, 66dB)
- End user selectable curve (IEC/RIAA)
- Four layer PCB tracings using pure copper for low impedance characteristics
- Inductive DC Filtering for a significantly lower noise floor
- Compact, rigid all-aluminum chassis with gold-plated RCA connectors
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance