JitterBug USB Data and Power Noise Filter
The Problem: All computing devices—laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc.—inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally, computers contribute a considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal paths—all of which can easily find its way onto your USB cables and into your audio system. This noise and interference has many negative effects. Noise-compromised digital circuitry increases jitter and packet errors, resulting in distortion that causes a comparatively flat and irritating sound. Noise-compromised analog circuitry also damages the sound’s depth, warmth and resolution.
The Solution: JitterBug’s dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated).
The Result: Clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
- Enables more spacious and compelling sound
- Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits reduce all forms of internal noise in both the sending and receiving electronics
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) with hinged Carbon-Loaded Noise-Dissipation input cover protects against external noise
- Reduces jitter and packet errors
- Use one JitterBug in series with almost any USB DAC, including DragonFlys Black and Red; experiment with DragonFly Cobalt
- For an additional improvement, use a second JitterBug in parallel—always desirable with DragonFly Cobalt