IsoAcoustics OREA Isolation Puck
The OREA series employs IsoAcoustics patended acoustic technology to offer maximum isolation from vibrations to hi-fi audio equipment. CD players, turntables, amplifiers and DACs all experience a heightened level of clarity and openness when paired with the OREA isolators.
The range is comprised of four isolators: Graphite, Bronze, Indigo and Bordeaux. The Graphite model is the smallest, spanning 40 by 40mm along its top axis and offering a maximum weight capacity of 1.8kg. Next is the Bronze spanning 50x50mm with a 3.6kg threshold, the Indigo which spans 58x58mm and offering a max weight capacity of 7.2kg, whilst the largest ‘Bordeaux’ isolator spans 67 by 67mm and supports weights upto 14.5kg.
For Hi-Fi speakers without threads, OREA isolators can also be used as a modular isolation solution for the speaker’s flat underlying surface.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 40 x 40 x 27mm (1.6 x 1.6 x 1.1”)
- Max weight: 1.8kg (4lbs) per unit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 50 x 50 x 29mm (2 x 2 x 1.1”)
- Max weight: 3.6kg (8lbs) per unit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 58 x 58 x 33mm (2.3 x 2.3 x 1.3”)
- Max weight: 7.2kg (16lbs) per unit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 67 x 67 x 36mm (2.6 x 2.6 x 1.4”)
- Max weight: 14.5kg (16lbs) per unit